- This includes providing information regarding diagnosis, treatment and required counselling through video consultation.
- Also, the patient can discuss about any complaints for next 10 days through text message.
Follow up case fee – Rs. 500/-
- This includes further providing the patient with required guidance, treatment and counselling through video consultation.
- The patient can discuss about any of his/her complaints on text message for next 10 days after the consultation.
The following details are needed to be mentioned-
1. Your complaints
2. Since when are you having the complaints
3. Have you taken any medications before.
4. Details of the medications if taken earlier, photograph of the drugs if possible.
5. Are you currently on medication for any other illness (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid etc.) name and photograph of the drug.
At present, as per the rules of the government, it is necessary to verify identity with one of the patient’s identity cards before online video consultation such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Election Card, Driving Licence or identity card issued from school/college or workplace is sufficient. Verification of identity is mandatory as per government rules. Confidentiality of your identity and your illness is guaranted.
A patient who registers for online consultation will be contacted within a day or two of your registration between Monday and Saturday.
If a patient is not able to give consent for online video consultation due to mental illness, then in-person consultation is must for all first consultation along with family members.
4 SIMPLE STEPS OF ONLINE CONSULTATION-
1. Download the consent form and fill it.(Download Consent Form)
2. Recent id proof of the patient.
3. A document mentioning 5 details along with required photographs ie.
- Your complaints
- Since when are you having the complaints
- Have you taken any medications before.
- Details of the medications if taken earlier, photograph of the drugs if possible.
- Are you currently on medication for any other illness (hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid etc.) name and photograph of the drug.
4. Send the above three documents on whatsapp (7984976238)
Call on 7984976238 or whatsapp if needed.
For registration,click here
If you have any questions before online consultation, ask your question.